Research Cluster in Low-dimensional Geometry and Topology at the University of Luxembourg
Welcome to the webpage of the Research Team in Low-dimensional Geometry and Topology of the Mathematics Department
of the University of Luxembourg.
It includes the research groups of Professors Hugo Parlier and Jean-Marc Schlenker
and is closely related to the co-funded ANR-FNR project SoS - Structures on Surfaces.
Here is a link to the Geometry and Topology seminar. It is the main (weekly) seminar of the research cluster, and takes place on Monday, at 16:00 in Room S-6A (MNO).
Events related to our research groups (Workshops, Conferences)
- Characters and Moduli of Surfaces, Nara city, Japan, June 2020
- French Computational Geometry Days, Journées de Géométrie Algorithmique, Marseille, March 2020
- Dynamical Aspects of Pseudo-Riemannian Geometry, Braga, March 2020
- SoS meeting: Lost in Translation Surfaces, University of Luxembourg, January 2020
- Combinatorial and algebraic aspects of geometric structures, Chiang Mai, July 2019
- Workshop on Geometry: Multiple Perspectives on Geometric Inequalities, Barcelona June 2019
- Géométrie et Dynamique de A à Z, Avignon June 2019