Aim and scopes
The purpose of this conference is to gather young researchers and specialists in order to offer
different viewpoints on hyperbolic and pseudo-Riemannian geometry. As it is a rich subject unifying
many concepts inherent to these geometries, the theory of Anosov representations
will be one of the main threads of the conference.
- Michael Wolf will give a colloquium talk on Tuesday, June 12, at the end of the afternoon.
- Andrea Tamburelli will defend his PhD on the afternoon of Thursday, June 14.
- Francois Guéritaud (Université Lille 1)
- Olivier Guichard (Université de Strasbourg)
- Sara Maloni (University of Virginia)
- Nicolas Tholozan (ENS)
- Jean-Phillipe Burelle (IHES)
- Federica Fanoni (University of Heidelberg)
- Daniel Monclair (Université Paris-Saclay)
- Thierry Barbot (Université d'Avignon)
- Olivier Glorieux (Université du Luxembourg)
- Fanny Kassel (IHES)
- Vincent Pecastaing (Université du Luxembourg)
- Jean-Marc Schlenker (Université du Luxembourg)
- GDR Platon
- The Mathematics Research Unit at the University of Luxembourg
This workshop is open to everybody, regardless of race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, pregnancy, immigration status, or any other aspect of identity.
Statement of Inclusiveness