Aim and scope
The workshop will be focussed on geometric structures on 3-dimensional manifolds and Teichmueller theory, as well as related subjects including 3-dimensional gravity. It will be an occasion for meeting and discussions between geometers and physicists interested in various aspects of those questions.
- Jeff Brock (Brown)
- Leo Brunswic (Avignon)
- Steve Carlip (UC Davis)
- François Guéritaud (Lille)
- Colin Guillarmou (Orsay)
- Kirill Krasnov (Nottingham)
- Catherine Meusburger (Erlangen)
- Daniel Monclair (Luxembourg)
- Carlos Scarinci (KIAS)
- Andrea Seppi (Pavia)
- Richard Wentworth (Maryland)
You can download the poster of the conference here (pdf) or here (png) .
- Thierry Barbot (Université d'Avignon)
- Francesco Bonsante (University of Pavia)
- Jean-Marc Schlenker (University of Luxembourg)
Partial funding for this workshop is provided by:
- FNR OPEN project AGoLoM
- University of Luxembourg project GeoLoDim
- The Mathematics Research Unit at the University of Luxembourg
This workshop is open to everybody, regardless of race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, pregnancy, immigration status, or any other aspect of identity.
Statement of Inclusiveness