Aim and scope
The workshop will be focussed on geometric structures on low-dimensional manifolds, representation varieties, and related questions. It will be an occasion for meeting and discussions between geometers from Singapore, Luxembourg and elsewhere.
The number of talks will be limited, so as to leave sufficient time for informal discussions. A poster session will be organized if at least 4 participants are willing to present a poster. If you are intending to participate and would like to present a poster, please indicate it when registering.
- Gérard Besson
- Olivier Glorieux
- Clément Guérin
- Inkang Kim
- Sadayoshi Kojima
- Greg McShane
- Hugo Parlier
- Ser Peow Tan
- Graeme Wilkin
- Andrew Yarmola
You can download the poster of the conference here (pdf) or here (png) .
- Hugo Parlier (University of Luxembourg)
- Jean-Marc Schlenker (University of Luxembourg)
- Ser Peow Tan (National University of Singapore)
Partial funding for this workshop is provided by:
- FNR AFR bilateral project ACAGS
- FNR OPEN project AGoLoM
- University of Luxembourg project GeoLoDim
- The Mathematics Research Unit at the University of Luxembourg
This workshop is open to everybody, regardless of race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, pregnancy, immigration status, or any other aspect of identity.
Statement of Inclusiveness