Guendalina is post-doctoral researcher at the University of Luxembourg. She focuses on solving (systems of) differential equations on some special spaces such as Riemannian manifolds of compact and non-compact types through theoretical and numerical approaches. She is interested in applications in physics, particularly in astronomy.
- Harmonic analysis on Riemannian manifolds
- Real and complex analysis
- Fourier and functional analysis
- Representation theory
- Numerical analysis
Illustration of recent simulations
This is a screenshot of Guenda's defense presentation. In this slide, she explained the strategy how she attacked the problem. It summed up perfectly all steps and important theorems in a sketch.
- A spherical k-sample distance test for astronomical applications in TMU International Conference on Statistical Modelling and Inference, Tokyo (Japan), November 1-2, 2023
- Understanding our Universe thanks to mathematics, Luxembourg Space Agency, Luxembourg, April 28, 2023
- How to solve invariant systems of differential equations on SL(2,R)?, Journées SL2R, Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne, April 7, 2023
- Breakthrough of directional statistics in space science in Luxembourg - Waseda Conference on Modelling and Inference for Complex Data, Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg), January 23-25 2023
- Directional Statistics and Machine Learning for crater detection in space (with Senthil Murugan Nagarajan and Sophia Loizidou), Data Science Summer School, Université du Luxembourg, July 17-19, 2023
- Sciences, ça tourne : Christophe Ley et Guenda Palmirotta sur statistiques appliquées et satellites
- Experimental Mathematics Lab: A research experience for students