Senthil Murugan NAGARAJAN
Senthil is post-docoral researcher and lecturer at the University of Luxembourg. Currently, his research mainly focused on developing ML and DL based models for sports analytics. He also focusses on interdisciplinary research works and collaborate with various researchers from different universities. He obtained his PhD in 2019 from Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India. He has several years of research and teaching experience.
Senthil is currently working with sports data and developing interpretable machine learning models for the prediction and classification. Furthermore, he works with collaborative research projects with various professors.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Internet of Things
- Big Data Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- (Upcoming) Statistical machine learning for data analytics in 16th International Conference of the ERCIM WG on Computational and Methodological Statistics (CMStatistics 2023), Berlin (Germany), 16-18 December 2023
- Impact of Feature Engineering and Machine Learning Techniques on Football Transfer Fee Prediction in 24th International Conference on Computational Statistics (Compstat2022), Bologna (Italy), August 23 2022
- Member at IEEE Association (Member No: 93805249)
- Member at International Association of Engineers (IAENG) (Member No: 273314)
- Member at VIT Alumni Association
- Member at Luxembourg Statistical Society
- Directional Statistics and Machine Learning for crater detection in space (with Senthil Murugan Nagarajan and Sophia Loizidou), Data Science Summer School, Université du Luxembourg, July 17-19, 2023