University of Luxembourg,
Department of Mathematics
Maison du nombre, 6 avenue de la Fonte
L-4364 Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg.
+352 46 66 44 5438
Ongoing funded projects with or without web pages:
- FNR project CoSH, for Convex Surfaces in Hyperbolic geometry, Sept. 2021--Aug. 2024.
- DynGeo, the ANR-FNR Project Dynamics and Geometric Structures, 1/2017-12/2020
- SoS, the ANR-FNR Project Structures on surfaces, 4/2018-3/2022
- One postdoctoral position is open (funded by an FNR project with the National University of Singapore), for 24 months, ideally starting no later than March 1, 2023. Preference will be given to candidates with an expertise in hyperbolic geometry, circle patterns, higher Teichmueller theory, or related topics. Deadline for application is Nov 1, 2022. Apply here.
- One postdoctoral position is open (funded partly by the FNR project CoSH), for 24 months, with starting date ideally on May 1, 2023. Apply here.
- In the Pangolin seminar, Apr 20, 2021.
- At the Bonahon conference
Topologie et géométrie hyperbolique classique et quantique,
Orsay, July 6-10, 2015.
- Bourbaki seminar
on the work of
Danciger, Guéritaud and Kassel, IHP, June 27, 2015.