My research activity has benefited greatly from the following sources of funding.
Currently running FNR grants for postdoctoral positions:
- University of Luxembourg IRP NeoGeo, 9/2017-8/2019. Funding: 190kE.
- FNR OPEN grant AGoLoM, 2017-2020. Funding: 667kE.
- FNR INTER/AFR grant DynGeo, 2017-2021. Funding for the Luxembourg part: 307kE.
- FNR AFR bilateral project with Ser Peow Tan (NUS, Singapore) ACAGS (Algebraic and Combinatorial Aspects of Geometric Structure), 2016-2018. This projects funds the postdoctoral positions of Clément Guérin (Sept 2016-Aug 2018) and Olivier Glorieux (Dec 2016-Dec 2018). Approx. funding: 280kE.
- Research project of the University of Luxembourg GeoLoDim, 1/5/2014-30/4/2017, 304kE.
- Member of the GEAR
research network (U.S. National Science Foundation grants DMS 1107452, 1107263, 1107367). The University of Luxembourg is now a node of this network.
Main previous grants:
- Clara Aldana, FNR AFR PDR, 1/2015-12/2017,
- Daniel Monclair, FNR AFR PDR, 7/2015-6/2017
- Coordinator of the ANR project ETTT (extensions of Teichmüller-Thurston theory),
2009-2013 (extended through Nov 4, 2013).
- Member, and coordinator of the Toulouse node, of the ANR project RepSurf, 2006-2009.
- Grant from the MIT-France fund for a collaboration project with Igor Pak, 2007
- Coordinator of a french ACI grant, 2003-2006